BrandFM is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information you might provide via any BrandFM website. This policy explains how we manage personal information and the security precautions taken.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
BrandFM collects information about online customers and other website users, including:
- personal information provided voluntarily when completing forms
- website usage information through tracking individual website users' click behaviour
- aggregated data, measuring traffic to the websites but not relating to you personally
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, certain services may not be available to you online. Details including your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card number may be required in order download, upload or to access certain functionality.
USE OF INFORMATION
BrandFM collects personal information for the following purposes:
- to assist in providing the services you request, including downloads of other people data
- to process any communications you request
- internal research
- to enable brand owners to monitor and audit downloads, views and use of their brands, files and media
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your login or password details
- any other use that you authorise
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
BrandFM will not sell, or allow third parties access to your information without your approval. However, from time to time BrandFM may disclose information collected to:
- to the owners of the files and Intellectual Property you access, download or send to others
- government agencies and departments for the purpose of meeting their requirements
- trusted business partners, provided BrandFM has your prior authorisation, to help us process the information for specific projects
Otherwise, your information will not be passed on to any other third party unless it is authorised or required by law. Disclosures may include the transfer of your personal information between countries.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You may request access to and correction of your information, or request BrandFM access and correct your information, at any time. If you have registered as a user, you may access and update your information by logging in with your username and password. You may also unsubscribe from BrandFM's email communications at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in every BrandFM bulk email you receive and by changing the Notifcation method in your users Profile. If at any time you are unsure of how to access or correct your information, please contact us.
A cookie is a small text file which BrandFM may put on your computer's hard disk in order to recognise your computer at a later time. A cookie cannot read your hard drive or perform any commands on your computer and does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, however you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
BrandFM may use the information collected by cookies to:
- track website usage patterns
- display content more relevant to you, based on information we collect when you visit our websites
- enable you to use certain services on our websites
- assess effectiveness of online advertising campaigns
- assist you with logging on
If you have any questions about the privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us.